15 May 2012

Tip jar

If you find this website useful, please visit my #SciFund project and consider making a contribution! I'm halfway through the fundraising campaign, and given the goal, your support makes a big difference.

And if you can't contribute (though I would love it if you did!), please help me out by spreading the word about the project! Hit the Facebook "Like" button! Tweet it! Share the video!

There are no ads on this blog, and I plan to keep it that way. But I'm not too proud to beg once in a while. ;)

The sand crabs I mention in the video have made little cameo appearances on the blog here and here.

Photo by Dave Dugdale (Learning DSLR Video) on Flickr; used under a Creative Commons license.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I am so glad that you liked my Flickr photo so much that you included it on this page.

I enjoy when people use my photos that I work hard on, but as I noted on Flickr below each photo I let people use my photos on the condition that they provide me credit to my learningdslrvideo.com site.

Please add my link when you can.

Zen Faulkes said...

My apologies for the oversight! Done!